This is the Linux app named SendCommand whose latest release can be downloaded as sendcommand-v0.2.3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SendCommand with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SendCommand is a Perl script that uses the Expect library to automate telnet and ssh sessions on remote hosts (Cisco, Netscreen, Bluecoat and more). Executes commands and outputs results to stdout or into files. It aims to be a very flexible tool.
- Supports Cisco Routers / Switches / ASA, Juniper Netscreen, BlueCoat ProxySG, TippingPoint IPS and Linux systems.
- Uses an input file containing list of hosts to automate login.
- Output file names and commands can be derived from hostnames or any variables from the input file.
- Useful tool for creating daily backups of multiple remote hosts.
- Useful tool for batch configurations of remote hosts.
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sendcommand/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.