This is the Linux app named SeqFreed to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as seqfreed-0.01.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SeqFreed to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SeqFreed to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SeqFreed is a bioinformatics desktop. It provides efficient access to sequence data and gene features, a customizable command line interface to locally installed bioinformatic tools and flexible display of either text or images in different page modes.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
GTK+, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seqfreed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.