This is the Linux app named Seqs-Extractor whose latest release can be downloaded as example_files.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Seqs-Extractor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Seqs Extractor is a useful tool, and can reduce ambiguities in analyses which uses BLAST command ine, commonly in the next generation sequencing, Transcriptomics, Proteomics, etc and help extract BLASTed sequences and sequences that contains microsatellites.
Seqs Extrator also turns the BLAST command line more friendly.
- Friendly BLASTN using BLAST+
- Friendly BLASTX using BLAST+
- Microsatellites sequences extraction using (MISA)
- BLASTed sequences extraction
- Friendly MISA Microsatellites analysis
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seqs-extractor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.