This is the Linux app named Serial Communicator whose latest release can be downloaded as sercomm_win32_20150910223700.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Serial Communicator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The aim of this project is to develop a cross-platform, Qt-based software to communicate through serial ports.
This plugin-based software can be extended from a basic terminal to a more complete application, by adding features such as log abilities, data display through a graph, and so on.
- Serial port communication
- Console interface
- Log plugin
- Graph plugin
Education, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sercomm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.