This is the Linux app named Serverless Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as serverless-win-x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Serverless Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Serverless Framework gives you everything you need to build serverless applications on any cloud. It provides structure, workflow automation and best practices out-of-the-box so you can deploy sophisticated serverless architectures. It uses new, event-driven compute services, such as AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Google CloudFunctions and more.
Serverless Framework lets you build apps made up of microservices that run in response to events. These auto-scale and will only charge you when they run, which means lesser costs for application maintenance. You can also create new or extend existing commands with its great selection of community-written plugins.
- Supports Java, Node.js, Python, C#, Ruby, PHP, Swift, Go, Kotlin, Scala & F#
- Manages the entire lifecycle of your serverless architecture
- Provider resource managers allow you to safely deploy functions, events and their required resources
- Grouping of functions for easy management of code, processes and resources
- Minimal configuration and scaffolding
- Support for different stages built-in
- Optimized for CI/CD workflows
- Automation, optimization and best practices
- Extensible via plugins
- An ecosystem of serverless services and plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/serverless-framework.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.