This is the Linux app named Set Theory Relations in Java to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as settheoryrels_0_1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Set Theory Relations in Java to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Set Theory Relations in Java to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Simple java classes implementing basic concepts of relations as defined in set theory. A relation is a set of ordered pairs. A relation can have properties, including that it is reflexive, symmetric, or transitive. The classes enable some ordered pairs to be stated, and will deduce all the other related ordered pairs implied by the relation's properties. There are implementations of transitive, reflexive-and-transitive, and symmetric-reflexive-and-transitive (equivalence) relations using hash sets and tree sets.
The current version (0.1) has been tested but not substantially used. Feedback from use in the field will be welcomed, as will offers of collaboration to improve the deduction algorithms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/settheoryrels/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.