This is the Linux app named Seurat to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Seurat-2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Seurat to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Seurat to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:THIS IS NO LONGER THE HOME FOR SEURAT. PLEASE GO TO https://sites.google.com/site/seuratsomatic/
Seurat is an sequence analysis program for somatic mutation and allelic imbalance discovery in paired tumor and normal genome and transcriptome
- Somatic mutation detection (SNVs, small indels)
- Structural variation detection on mate-paired data
- Allelic imbalance detection on RNA-seq data
- Somatic loss of heterozygosity detection
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/seurat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.