This is the Linux app named sgmweka whose latest release can be downloaded as SparseGenerativeModel.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sgmweka with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Weka wrapper for the SGM toolkit for text classification and modeling. Provides Sparse Generative Models for scalable and accurate text classification and modeling for use in high-speed and large-scale text mining. Has lower time complexity of classification than comparable software due to inference based on sparse model representation and use of an inverted index.
The provided .zip file is in the Weka package format, giving access to text classification. Other functions are usable through either Java command-line commands or class inclusion into Java projects.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sgmweka/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.