This is the Linux app named sgtd - Simply Getting Things Done whose latest release can be downloaded as sgtd-0.3.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sgtd - Simply Getting Things Done with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
sgtd - Simply Getting Things Done
Simply Getting Things Done. A GTD system, based on David Allen's book, with efficient keyboard based operation and a simple, clutter free user interface. Keybindings are similar to vi / vim; user interface is ncurses; back-end is SQLite.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sgtd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.