This is the Linux app named Shapes whose latest release can be downloaded as shapes-0.17.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shapes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Write programs as graphical dataflow charts instead of text. Compile them to any programming language you want. Besides this project includes the most efficient tree-based sorting algorithm that is possible.
Originally developed on a CTOS Color NGEN, at first in Pascal, later ported to C, now - 20 years later - ported to Linux. Currently it's still not really system independent. But it's intended that further releases will cure this.
- Graphical editor
- Optimal tree-based sorting algorithm
Information Technology, Developers
Framebuffer, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shapes1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.