This is the Linux app named Shark Cypher to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sharcy-0.1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shark Cypher to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shark Cypher to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Strong cypher with unique recursive alghorythm of bitwise gamma with good avalanche and diffusion. Recurse allow explore quality and parameters at short sequences of data and keys and extrapolate it on very long data and keys.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sharcy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.