This is the Linux app named Shine Fixed-pt MP3 Encoder Library whose latest release can be downloaded as libshine-fxp_20070104.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shine Fixed-pt MP3 Encoder Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shine Fixed-pt MP3 Encoder Library
Port of Pete Everett Fixed-Point RISC-OS port of Gabriel Bouvigne's (LAME) lightweight MP3 encoder to StrongARM Linux GCC. Port includes a library and example app that converts WAV to MP3. Tested on EZX with dev-ezx and x86_64 Linux.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libshine-fxp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.