This is the Linux app named Shoot em up to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MataMarcianos.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shoot em up to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shoot em up to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a simple game, it is a proof of concept programmed with Processing. Processing is an open source programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) built for the electronic arts, new media art, and visual design communities. The language builds on the Java language, but uses a simplified syntax and graphics programming model. Since Processing is possible to export the project to Android or iOS.
The game consists of a ship that must defend his defense, represented with a line blank. If a meteor crosses the line, the meteor will impact in the mother ship and the game ends. The objective is to destroy as many meteors as possible. Once the game finished it shown a screen with the game statistics played.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matamarcianos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.