This is the Linux app named showmaster to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as showmaster-0.9.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named showmaster to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
showmaster to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:It's a simple application to keep track of your favourite tv shows.
You can add tv shows to your library and view information about their latest and next episode.
It uses tvrage.com to gather information (see tvrage.py) and stores it in a local sqlite database(see db.py).
The application is written in Python 3.3 and uses the pyqt module to realize the user interface.
- add tv shows to your library
- get information about their latest and next episodes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/showmaster/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.