This is the Linux app named Shweb - Shell Web Server whose latest release can be downloaded as shweb-0.01RC.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shweb - Shell Web Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shweb - Shell Web Server
DESCRIPTIONShweb is a tiny web server written in shell script, POSIX compliant with most used small unix shell interpreters, like ash (busybox included), dash, and bash also. Support for static pages. Works in conjunction with any superdaemon like [x]inetd.
- Static pages web server
- One single shell script
- Syslog access and error logs in Apache Common Log Format
- POSIX compliant
- Compliant with embeded shell interpreters (ash, dash, busybox)
- No configs
- Works with [x]inetd superdaemon
- TCP wrapper compliant (through [x]inetd or tcpd)
- Connectivity and behavior configurable (through [x]inetd and tcpd)
- Small, about 2.5KB (comments/identation stripped code)
- Run as unprivileged user
- Jail root friendly
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shweb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.