This is the Linux app named Sign PDF whose latest release can be downloaded as BlockchainPDFSigner.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sign PDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Binary Release of Blockchain based PDF Digital Signature software (a.k.a ValidDoc) for Windows/Ubuntu- OS can be downloaded from link,
Disclaimer: Digital Signature Software comes with no warranty whatsoever for authenticating the validity of signatures of user. We don't save/store any user/wallet specific information at our end.
The software uses Ethereum's web3.py plugin to connect and transact with Ethereum network via Infura node. For signing, users must have a minimum of 100 PDFToken in the wallet. The beta version of software is free to use except gas price charged by the network. As Public and Private keys are needed for transacting with the network, users are suggested to create a new wallet in Metamask, transfer few ether for gas charges and obtain PDF Token in the wallet. Thereafter sign the document and enter the details as requested by software. We don't store any user or wallet specific information. The commercial version is available on Binance smart chain network.
- Digital Signature
- PDF Signature
- Blockchain Application
- Ethereuem Network
- Binance Network
- QR code based signature
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sign-pdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.