This is the Linux app named Sikuli4Net whose latest release can be downloaded as Sikuli4Net.1.0.6.nupkg. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sikuli4Net with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Using an embedded jetty server, this project exposes the core functionality of Sikuli for use within .NET projects. The nuGet package can be installed with the following command entered in the package manager:
Requires a working installation of the latest version of Sikuli.
Additional setup required: See screenshots for examples of how to implement this tool. NUnit setup and teardown methods are required.
NuGet package page is located here: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Sikuli4Net
- Full integration of Sikuli into .NET
- Compatibility with other automation tools
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sikuli4net/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.