This is the Linux app named Sikher whose latest release can be downloaded as gurbanidb_v2.mysql.sql.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sikher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sikher gives you access to the Sikh Scriptures in multiple languages.
To this end, through the GurbaniDB project, we have made available the world's most accurate database of the Sikh Scriptures with 53 translations and 22 transliterations.
We now have various open source projects hosted on GitHub here: https://github.com/sikher/
Three important projects include:
Sikher for Mobile, Tablet & Desktop - https://github.com/sikher/sikher
GurbaniDB - https://github.com/sikher/gurbanidb
iGurbani - https://github.com/sikher/igurbani
- Apps for Mobile, Tablet & Desktop
- 53 translations and 22 transliterations of the Sikh Holy Scripture
- World's most accurate database of the Sikh Scriptures
- Tools for developers to create better software
Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Religion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sikher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.