This is the Linux app named Silent Voice Generator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SilentVoiceGenerator-EXE.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Silent Voice Generator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Silent Voice Generator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Silent Voice Generator is an audio file utility designed to process the quest dialogue text documents exported by the Bethesda Softworks SDK (Construction Set / GECK / Creation Kit) and generate silent voice and lip-synch files based on user-defined parameters.
- Support for all Gamebryo / Creation Engine based games in The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Fallout 3 onwards
- Bulk processing of multiple dialogue text documents
- Generate silent audio files for dialogue with a length of up to 30 seconds
- Moving lip-synch files (.LIP) to match audio file length
- Optional game directory auto-detection for quick audio file installation
- Toggleable safety mechanic to prevent existing audio files from being overwritten
- Supports all valid audio codecs for dialogue in each respective game
- Output text logs in the same delimited format as the source documents containing all dialogue lines that had audio files generated
- Stats Mode: Run through the file generation process without creating any actual files on the disk. Useful for counting the number of files that would normally be generated and for finding dialogue lines missing an audio file regardless of the hardcoded "File Found" entry in the exported text documents.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java AWT, JavaFX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/silent-voice-generator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.