This is the Linux app named SIMconverter to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SimConverter-lin-bin-1.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SIMconverter to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SIMconverter to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This unit conversion program is based on the latest standard of International System of Units (SI) and NIST Special Publication 811 (1995 Edition) and provides many more conversions. Licensed under GPL3. Written in Python and Qt toolkit.
- Written in C# and GTK# (C# GTK bindings)
- Runs with Mono
- Minimalistic and simplistic approach
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.