This is the Linux app named Simple Senet whose latest release can be downloaded as simple-senet-0.9a.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Senet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSimple Senet is a version of the classic board game, Senet. It should run on any Linux or Unix system. Requires ncurses, but future versions should support GNOME.
- Not interactive (yet) but it does play a good game of Senet by itself.
- One side plays a defensive game, the other plays an agressive game.
- Requires ncurses, but future versions should support GNOME.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simple-senet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.