This is the Linux app named SimpleAnnotator whose latest release can be downloaded as SimpleAnnotator.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SimpleAnnotator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This tool allows the user to annotate by coloring portions of the text. This can be seen as a simple model of annotation. This tool has been built to complete particular experimentation on student behavior (annotation per example) facing particularly difficult content. We put it here as an open-source project.
- Text annotation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleannotator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.