This is the Linux app named Soap Response Paginator whose latest release can be downloaded as soapResponsePaginator-1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Soap Response Paginator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Soap Response Paginator
When you invoke a web service to retrieve data, the returned list may contain more records than you would want to display (perhaps in a grid). This is a Java SOAP response paginator to allow you to manage which chunk of the returned data to dispay.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soappaginator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.