This is the Linux app named SimpleKey to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SimpleKey-1.2.1_amd64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SimpleKey to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SimpleKey to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Ever wanted a random key generator? With SimpleKey, you can generate random keys up to 500 characters in length and save them to text files. These keys can be all numerical, alphanumeric, all alphabetical or the previous three plus special characters. You may use your generated key for whatever purpose. SimpleKey also includes a hash table with which to hash strings and files alike. Hash algorithms include: MD4/5, Sha, Skein, Keccak, Grostl, JH, and Blake.
- Generate different length keys up to 500 characters
- save keys to txt file
- generate numerical, alphanumeric, or special character keys
- use custom characters to generate keys
- Hash table with popular hash algorithms
Advanced End Users, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplekey/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.