This is the Linux app named SimplEvoFramework to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as simplEvoFW_1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SimplEvoFramework to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SimplEvoFramework to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This software implements a general framework for experimenting and demonstration of evolutionary algorithms. The software is implemented in standard C and tries to be as general as possible. The user can implement his/her own fitness function and genotype representation. Since standard C is used the implementation of new fitness functions and gene types require a bit of archaic C programming.
- evolutionary algorith
- standard C
- efficient for limited computational resources
- suitable for experimenting and demonstraion
- plot script included (gnuplot)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplevoframework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.