This is the Linux app named Simulated Railroad Framework to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TestPackage_0033.10.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simulated Railroad Framework to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simulated Railroad Framework to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Develop an experimental framework for simulated multiplayer (model) railroads.
It could be based on the VRML/X3D standard and it could use internal scripting with ECMAScript and MU systems that provide network sensor interfaces.
Project Homepage: http://simulrr.sourceforge.net
- ARCH: Basic Initialization
- ARCH: Tracer
- ARCH: MMF Architecture
- ARCH: Static Modules
- ARCH: Dynamic Modules
- ARCH: SRR Objects
- ARCH: Console Interface
- ARCH: Static/Intrinsic Models
- ARCH: Modularity of the SRR Framework
- CONV: Web3D Browser Support - see "Current Interworking Matrix" in project WEB
- CONV: MU System Support - see "Current Interworking Matrix" in project WEB
- CONV: Project WEB
- CONV: Concepts' Descriptions
- CONV: Testcase Descriptions
- CONV: Project Database
- CONV: Monolithic Layout (.zip)
- CONV: Monolithic Layout (Web Space)
- SRR: SSC Parameters of the UOC "Base"
- SRR: Enter Moving Model
- SRR: Join Avatar
- SRR: Binary Switch
- SRR: Carousel Drive
- SRR: Trigger
- BMM: Define Meeting Point
- BMM: Beam to Meeting Point
- KMM: SSC Parameters of the UOC "Keys"
- KMM: Create/Take/Put/Reset Keys
- KMM: Carried Keys Lock
- KMM: Contained Key Lock
- TMM: Tracks and Turnouts
- TMM: Switch the Points Manually
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simulrr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.