This is the Linux app named Simulation of a Sandbox to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sand-win-0-2-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simulation of a Sandbox to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simulation of a Sandbox to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This program wants to simulate sand corns as real as possible. You have a sandbox which you can rotate with the cursor to see how sands falls down.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sandsimulation.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.