This is the Linux app named Simutrans Iron Bite to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as the_iron_way_r073-gfx_updates_1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simutrans Iron Bite to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simutrans Iron Bite to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe Iron Way, aka Simutrans Iron Bite, is a free, open source transport simulation game. It is a fork of the Simutrans project featuring a better UI for the game, both with visual and usability enhancements. It can run most of the known Simutrans graphics sets, but comes with three sets included, so that you can start playing right away without need to download and install further components.
A secondary goal is to translate the remaing German in the source code to English.
- Includes trucks, trains, maglev, monorail, ships and aircarft based transport.
- Goods, passenger and mail transport simulation.
- Environmental pollution effects (since r0.37)
- Improved UI, additional UI customization options.
- English and German translations included.
- Starting with r48, no more economic pressure in the game.
- "Large Pixel" zoom mode to help people with bad eyesight and owners of high DPI monitors.
- Source code eventually translated to English.
- Based on Simutrans 111.2.2 Stable.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ironsimu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.