This is the Linux app named simutron whose latest release can be downloaded as simutron-1.0.1-SR1-Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named simutron with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Electronic circuit simulator.
Simple environment to run and debug firmware for AVR 8-bit microprocessors.
Able to run arduino firmware.
Internally this program uses the open source Simavr AVR Processor Simulator (https://github.com/buserror/simavr) and wraps all its functions in a GUI shell. Setups for firmware debugging scenarios can be created dynamically. Able to run 16MHz MCU with decent set of external parts in real time. In particular this can be used for development of CNC firmware in conjuction with its CAM frontend without access to the real hardware.
For Linux and Windows systems.
Please visit wiki pages (https://sourceforge.net/p/simutron/wiki/Home/) for instructions
- GUI wrapper for libsimavr simulator
- Use schematic capture to define simulated hardware configuration
- Connect/disconnect host PTY devices to the UART of simulated MCU
- Connect/disconnect remote GDB debugging sessions (act as GDB backend)
- Record signals into VCD files to view it using gtkwave (logic analizer)
- Set of miscellaneous components, such as LCD and combinatory logic
Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simutron/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.