This is the Linux app named Sk2Py whose latest release can be downloaded as sk2py.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sk2Py with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sk2Py is an wxPython-based IDE which assists in the migration of Cadence Skill(tm)-based PCells to Python PyCells for use in all Open Access environments. Please post any support requests or bug reports to the tracking system.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sk2py/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.