This is the Linux app named Slate Text Editor framework whose latest release can be downloaded as firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Slate Text Editor framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Slate Text Editor framework
you can do things like turn a selection of text bold, or add a semantically rendered block quote in the middle of the page. The most important part of Slate is that plugins are first-class entities. That means you can completely customize the editing experience, to build complex editors like Medium's or Dropbox's, without having to fight against the library's assumptions. Slate's core logic assumes very little about the schema of the data you'll be editing, which means that there are no assumptions baked into the library that'll trip you up when you need to go beyond the most basic use cases. The document model used for Slate is a nested, recursive tree, just like the DOM itself. This means that creating complex components like tables or nested block quotes are possible for advanced use cases. But it's also easy to keep it simple by only using a single level of hierarchy.
- Completely customizable framework
- Build rich text editors
- Provides a schema-less core
- Slate documents are edited using intuitive commands
- Designed to allow for collaborative editing
- Plugin-first architecture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slate-text-editor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.