This is the Linux app named sldb whose latest release can be downloaded as sldb_core-0.7.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sldb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
sldb is the embedded database for syslog. It captures log messages to a disk-backed database, and sorts them by user-defined subject. Excess messages from each bin are pruned on a first-in, first out basis.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Developers
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
Perl, C, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sldb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.