This is the Linux app named SlickGrid whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SlickGrid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Adaptive virtual scrolling (handle hundreds of thousands of rows with extreme responsiveness)
- Extremely fast rendering speed
- Background post-rendering for richer cells
- Support for editing and creating new rows
- “GlobalEditorLock” to manage concurrent edits in cases where multiple Views on a page can edit the same data
- Advanced detached & multi-field editors with undo/redo support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slickgrid.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.