This is the Linux app named Slidery whose latest release can be downloaded as slidery.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Slidery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With Slidery, entire presentations are written as essays, using simple markup characters to indicate which elements are displayed in the presentation. Develop slide content naturally, instead of focusing on the mechanics of laying out page displays.
Each full presentation is created within a single text file, and that text file can be used for both printed handouts and as the slide presentation source.
Enable your audience to understand and process the information being presented, instead of furiously scribbling notes.
Slidery can include images and even entire executable programs in a presentation. This allows you to create features which are difficult or impossible in other presentation systems.
Slidery runs instantly, without installation, on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android, as well as on many legacy platforms. The entire system is about 1/2 meg, so you can be sure your presentation will run easily, anywhere there is a computer.
Science/Research, Education, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slidery/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.