This is the Linux app named Small Device C Compiler whose latest release can be downloaded as sdcc-4.3.0-x64-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Small Device C Compiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Small Device C Compiler
SDCC is a retargettable, optimizing standard C (ANSI C89 / ISO C90, ISO C99, ISO C11 / C17, ISO C2X) compiler that targets a growing list of architectures STM8, MCS-51, DS390, HC08, S08, Z80, Z180, Rabbit, SM83, eZ80 in Z80 mode, Z80N, TLCS-90, Padauk PDK14 and PDK15 microprocessors. There also is incomplete support for the Microchip PIC16 and PIC18 and the Padauk PDK13 and MOS 6502.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdcc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.