This is the Linux app named Small Java mp3 player whose latest release can be downloaded as sjmp3_08-08-18_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Small Java mp3 player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Small Java mp3 player
SJmp3 - free portable cross-platform Small Java mp3 player. Simple and intuitive graphical User Interface. Supported: *.mp1, *.mp2, *.mp3, *.mpga formats, m3u playlist editor, skins and others. 100%-pure java. Tested on Windows/Linux OS.
NOT used JMF.
Need JRE 1.8 - https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase8-archive-downloads.html
Source - https://github.com/harp077/sjmp3
Put a star on github please !
- 100%-pure java, free portable cross-platform
- Simple and intuitive graphical User Interface
- m3u playlist editor
- Audio-mixer support.
- many skins
- NOT used JMF
- Supported Formats: mp1, mp2, mp3, mpga.
Java Swing, Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sjmp3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.