This is the Linux app named Smart Virus to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as smart20130609.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Smart Virus to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Smart Virus to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA smart virus is born, but it lacks the DNA needed to successfully replicate and create new viruses with smart capabilities. That DNA is found in a master cell, but to find it, you must first go through and infect a series of other cells to obtain the proteins needed to locate the elusive master cell which releases a signaling chemical through diffusion. Track down the origin of this chemical and you track down the master cell and achieve replicative success.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smartvirus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.