This is the Linux app named Smoldyn to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as smoldyn-2.25-windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Smoldyn to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Smoldyn to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Smoldyn is a computer program for simulating reactions and diffusion at a mesoscopic size scale. This scale lies between the more traditional microscopic size scale, in which all or most atoms are considered.
- simulates molecular diffusion, chemical reactions, and membrane interactions
- available as a stand-alone program or as a code library
- command-line user interface and OpenGL real-time display
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smoldyn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.