This is the Linux app named SnakeSpeed to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as snakespeed-v0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SnakeSpeed to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SnakeSpeed to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a variant of the well known snake game. The snakes are competing about eating the frog. It was implemented as a report for a course in Artificial Intelligence. My son helped me with the design using his toy snakes.
- Demonstrates AI algorithms: A*, depth first, breadth first search and human interface.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snakespeed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.