This is the Linux app named Snes9x Rom-Selector to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as snes9xromselector-0.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Snes9x Rom-Selector to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Snes9x Rom-Selector to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSnes9x RomSelector is a simple front-end to the SNES emulator snes9x. It requires only a running Python installation with Tkinter, and of course snes9x.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snes9xromselect/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.