This is the Linux app named Snifflib Numerical Library whose latest release can be downloaded as snifflib-1.9.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Snifflib Numerical Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Snifflib Numerical Library
The Snifflib numerical library provides honest-to-goodness N-dimensional array construction and manipulation along with standard linear algebra functionality as well as statistics and computational routines in the JAVA language.
- Platform independent
- Mac compatible Java Library
- N-Dimensional matrices
- Long-term persistence
Aerospace, Agriculture, Engineering, Science/Research
JDBC, Other API, SQL-based, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snifflib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.