This is the Linux app named Soft Serve whose latest release can be downloaded as soft-serve_0.4.6_Windows_i386.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Soft Serve with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A tasty, self-hostable Git server for the command line. Configure with git. Create repos on demand with git push. Browse repos, files and commits with an SSH-accessible TUI. TUI mouse support. Print files over SSH with or without syntax highlighting and line numbers. Easy access control. Allow/disallow anonymous access. Add collaborators with SSH public keys. Repos can be public or private. You can also download a binary from the releases page. Packages are available in Alpine, Debian, and RPM formats. Binaries are available for Linux, macOS, and Windows. Soft Serve SSH CLI has the ability to print files and list directories, perform git operations on remote repos, and reload the configuration when necessary. Both git and reload commands need admin access to the server to work. So make sure you have added your key as an admin user, or you’re using anon-access: admin-access in the configuration.
- Soft Serve is a single binary called soft
- Make sure git is installed, then run soft
- A Docker image is also available
- You can add your Soft Serve server as a remote to any existing repo
- You can copy text to your clipboard over SSH
- Soft Serve SSH CLI has the ability to print files and list directories
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soft-serve.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.