This is the Linux app named Software Engineering Environment whose latest release can be downloaded as see-0.07-all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Software Engineering Environment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Software Engineering Environment
Software Engineering Environment(SEE) is a general frame to customize and manage information. The default information set is the data for software development. Users can manage tables like Problem Reports, Change Requests, Working Log and Plans, Testing Cases, etc.
It is written in servlet and data are saved in XML.
Any data structures can be added and customized.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chong2see/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.