This is the Linux app named Son of Grid Engine (SGE) whose latest release can be downloaded as installer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Son of Grid Engine (SGE) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Son of Grid Engine (SGE)
DESCRIPTIONSon of Grid Engine is a community continuation of the old Sun Grid Engine project. It aims to be a big superset of available free gridengine code and patches.
The main site is currently https://arc.liv.ac.uk/trac/SGE/ and https://arc.liv.ac.uk/SGE/ but release files are inaccessible there and being hosted here.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gridengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.