This is the Linux app named SortTV whose latest release can be downloaded as SortTV1.38.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SortTV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Automatically sorts TV show episodes into an organised directory structure. Can optionally move non-episodes into a separate directory. Also optional integration with Kodi/xbmc (notification and library update). dir structure:[show]/[season x]/[eps]
- Automatically sorts TV show episodes into an organised directory structure
- Optional integration with xbmc (notification and library update)
- Can optionally move non-episodes into a separate directory
- Options for renaming episodes, including format and fetching episode names
- Download show and episode images
- Recursive renaming of files in a directory
- Whitelists and blacklists for sorting
- Sort by Move, Copy, or Symlink
- Extract compressed archives
- To many features and options to list them all :)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sorttv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.