This is the Linux app named Spaced Words Projection whose latest release can be downloaded as SWeeP-Supplementarcontent.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spaced Words Projection with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spaced Words Projection
DESCRIPTIONSpaced Words Projection (SWeeP), is an application tool capable of generate phylogenetic trees from a large pool of sequences in a reasonably amount of time.
It's the method implementation based on an alignment-free technique, capable of represent biological sequences using relatively small vectors while preserving inter-sequence comparability.
- Multifasta SWeeP converter
- SWeeP matrix as a vector small representation of each sequence
- Phylogenetic tree based on NeighborJoin method
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spacedwordsprojection/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.