This is the Linux app named SpaceZero to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as spacezero-0.86.00.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SpaceZero to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SpaceZero to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SpaceZero is a RTS 2D space combat, single and multiplayer (two players by now) net game.
Your objective is to conquer all space.
At the starting point the player owns a spaceship which has landed on a planet.
Your first task is to acquire new spaceships and find new planets in the Galaxy.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spacezero/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.