This is the Linux app named Spatial Knowledge Base whose latest release can be downloaded as skbinstaller-2.1.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spatial Knowledge Base with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spatial Knowledge Base
Spatial Knowledge Base is a web based application for storing and searching of archaeological sites information. The software was written to improve access to cultural heritage information though the use of digital archiving, search technology, and GIS.
Education, Government, Other Audience, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/skb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.