This is the Linux app named SPCA50X USB Camera Linux Driver whose latest release can be downloaded as spca50x-gcc-3.2-linux-2.4.21-0.13mdk-module-0.30.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPCA50X USB Camera Linux Driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SPCA50X USB Camera Linux Driver
Superseded by the GSPCA driver in the mainline kernel. Development now at http://linuxtv.org/ [Formerly: Linux device driver for SPCA50X based USB cameras (Intel PC Camera Pro)]
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spca50x/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.