This is the Linux app named Specter - Abstract Arithmetics Library whose latest release can be downloaded as Specter_Version_1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Specter - Abstract Arithmetics Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Specter - Abstract Arithmetics Library
Specter - Abstract Arithmetics Library (AAL) is a library coded in native C which is able to do operations with numbers of virtually unlimited length. Specter is targeting mainly cryptography and big integer maths though.
- Process numbers in 8-bit and n-bit architectures
- A new approach of operations with "String Mathematics"
- Optimize for small amounts of RAM and small CPU
Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/specter-aal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.